Monday, December 30, 2013

INFLUENSTER VioletVoxBox

Hello! I am very excited about my new VioletVoxbox I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes!!! My lovely Vox Box included the Dark Chocolate Cherry SoyJoy bar, Sally Hansen Triple Shine nail polish in the color Reef-Raf pink, Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo, Goody Athletique Headband in black and Pink, and Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay facial mask. So lets start with the SoyJoy bar, I didn't like it at all :( it was yucky tasting and the cardboard like texture really bothered me, I felt as if though I were eating a very dried out fruit cake! As for the rest of the items in the box, I LOVED THEM ♥ the nail polish is gorgeous and it goes on so smooth and shiny and dries really fast! The Goody headband is great, fits perfect, keeps your head dry, and is very stylish!! The facial mask was like heaven on my skin! My skin was so soft, smooth, and left my pores very clean and open!! The Dry shampoo rocks! Perfect for oily hair that needs a little cleaning. I love Influenster and I can't wait to try more products in the future :)


Go Check out Influenster and start doing your reviews today!

INFLUENSTER
http://www.influenster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment