Wednesday, June 26, 2013

*Candle Gems* Soy Candles with a Ring inside!!!

 
What are 2 things that women love the most?? Jewelry & Candles!!!! These soy candles are made by Candle Gems and each candle has a ring inside with a value between $10 - $1,000 dollars. How cool is that?!? I am obsessed with candles, I could sniff in a candle shop for hours. The scent of my candle is Sparkling Citrus and it smells so good! It is a crisp but cool citrusy scent perfect for a warm summer day. I also love how smooth these soy candles burn. Look at the beautiful ring that was inside my candle, I love it and it's a perfect fit. You choose the scent of the candle and your ring size and Voila happiness in a glass jar :) If you would like to order one of these super cool candles visit The Yellow Rose Boutique on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.545882062122250.1073741833.217896224920837&type=3 she has a lovely boutique and lot's of scents to choose from.


No comments:

Post a Comment